Monday, June 02, 2008

Its about time...

To go to bed.

But my friend Adam St.Germain has been egging me on to write something here more than an internet post, and I have been thinking.

Thinking a lot really. There are things I think about all day and there are things that flash my head.

I;ve been thinking that I might be a good stand up comic. Then I think that I might be the only one who laughs since the "context" is really specific to me. And I'm not good at putting three thoughts into 3 minutes. I'm a talker. Though I like to think I listen, too.

Bike racing has been pretty sweet this year. Mainly because I tool a year off of Columbia Architecture grad school. If you want to do something that makes you feel like a piece of crap, go to architecture school.

So, bike racing has been good. Started off fast in Belize with a 13th overall on GC. For a UCI 2.2 race, thats pretty good. A handful of top 10s in March and April but then the cycling gods started to interfere in a bad way. Flats at Battenkill. Ran out of food and water at Hills of Somerset. Now, I'm sitting here at 11:27 at night because I can't sleep before the Allentown race tomorrow. I should be in bed. I have to get up at 6.

In fact, I think I will. enough of this "posting". More to come. I might even write more of a race report tomorrow!

No comments: