Monday, November 27, 2006

10 keys to a truly cheap divorce - MSN Money

10 keys to a truly cheap divorce - MSN Money

I'm not posting this because I'm breaking up with Lizzy. But, Lizzy and I were talking just last night about the institution of marriage and how it has become a social expectancy, which is a transition from the religious and social progression ideals of the middle ages. Why is it that marriage is expected of everyone, especially those in longer lasting relationships. Is it not feasible that people change and that maybe a quiet departure is appropriate every few years? Of coarse, some people change together, but most don't. Whether its my parents or friend's relationships, the permanent bonding of marriage has very significant consequences.

I think this article is about the financial ramifications of marriage. I skimmed it. My dad hates people that skim articles and then post about it. Sorry dad. :)

No comments: