Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cox Charities Cycling Classic Results

Cox Charities Cycling Classic Results

6th sux. Even though its the best "result" i've had in a while- I was bummed. I thought I could bang out a podium or even the win with the group that I was with. I felt really good, but with 4 sprinters and Kevin Wolfson in there, I knew my best move was to try and go early. Adam St.Germain reacted quickly to my attack on the last lap and kept me within reach for the other guys. Once they caught me with 300 meters to go I totally sat up. I was so bummed.

But, the legs felt good and I think that I learned a little bit from the race. I hope (and really think) that racing with Targetraining next week at Fitchburg is going to be really good for me in a lot of ways. NOt only do I have the best form I've ever had for Fitchburg, the team is very strong and Kyle Wolfe is a great director. I'm really excited to be part of the green machine for the weekend and hopefully duke it out properly for them.

1 comment:

Aa said...

Oh yes... properly indeed.

Yeah... your form was FRESH! the other day.